Hold our hands and lead us o Lord.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

The road that leads to Gods glorious presence is long and steep, sometimes full of trials and troubles everywhere. Satan does not want us get there so he sends all kinds of temptations and evil tricks to make us all miss our way to glory. Dont let him do this to you. Keep your eyes on Jesus, let His light lead you all the way to heaven as you sing this precious song.

Draw me close to You.
Never let me go.
I lay it down again.
To hear You say.
That I am Your friend.
You are my desire.
No one else will do.
Because no one else.
Can take Your place.
To feel the warmth of Your embrace.
Help me find the Way.
Bring me back to You.

Sometimes the road to glory is winding and the stops to rest are few. So many times we go around in circles and do not know what to do, and then sometimes the narrow road reveals no end in sight. We travel long and travel hard deep into the night. We look for signs of light but there are no light coming in our path. This road that leads to eternal life is hard indeed, but on this road we will not be lost for Jesus will take our hands and lead us to His holy throne of mercy where eternal light abides and never ever becomes dim or dark.

I am the Light of the world, says the Lord. Follow Me and you shall not see darkness.

Amen

Yes Lord, we need You right now more than ever before. The whole world is in turmoil, disobeying your word. Love your God above all things and love your neighbor as yourself. We are not doing this instead the whole world is at war against each other. Please God, help us, save us and lead us all to Your holy throne. Amen

You o Lord are the One who healeth all of us. A broken heart, a lonely soul You will satisfy with good things. You sent a good word and we were healed. Hold our hands o God and lead us all to Your holy throne. Amen

Yes Lord, we need You right now more than ever before. The whole world is in turmoil, disobeying your word. Love your God above all things and love your neighbor as yourself. We are not doing this instead the whole world is at war against each other. Please God, help us, save us and lead us all to Your holy throne. Amen
With Jesus on our side, all things become a blessing.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
When the road we are riding on becomes bleak, shadows masking over the woods there comes a promise from heaven. I will not leave you nor forsake you. Grace from our wonderful Maker comes to all of us to give us inspiration and hope of seeing Him in glory where all angels, all the elders and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We shall forever boldly proclaim and declare the praises of His name. When His visitation is in our midst, let us all rejoice in Him and adore His holy name. Embracing the King of kings and the Lord of lords who full of loving care came to all of us to save us, help us and heal our broken...
Replies
Views
  • Article
There is a wonderful place over yonder waiting for you and for me. There is special place prepared for us by the Lord where we shall live for ages to come, praising and adoring Gods holy name. I am going to prepare a place for you, that where I am there you may be also. This is really a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I have tried to put my security and trust in things of this earth. People failed me, things turned out to be wrong and I was broke. I did know what to do. I struggled so hard to find the truth and the truth that will make me free. Then I found Jesus on my way to work. Jesus only way to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Receive the warmth embrace in the arms of the Lord as we come into His holy presence with the gift of praise, adoration to His holy name. Let us all recognize that we have one and single Savior and Lord who will lead us all to His holy throne. Jesus Christ the Lord. Continue to join the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom