Yet I am always with you. You hold me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gretchen

Servant of All
Yet I am always with you. You hold me by my right hand. You guide me with your counsel. And afterward You will take me into glory. Psalm 73.23 This wonderful verse touched our hearts today. God is near our hearts and He will hold our hands when we go stray. He is guiding us with His counsel and if we follow Him with our whole heart certainly we will reign with Him in glory. Please pray for the unsaved souls that have come to church today and may the mercy of our God touch their hearts and make them new. Thank you for praying. God bless you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am always alone on July 4th and on ### birthday ###. I have no family or friends but I'm a nice person. The devil wants me alone and isolated. I ask for a miracle to not be alone anymore, to have healthy friendships, new friends that live closeby, not on the internet and that God would put an...
Replies
5
Views
291
I request prayers that I am always spiritually protected from black magic energies from this point onward, that God and His angels and the Ascended Masters protect me from such attacks here and hereafter, always and in all ways and on all levels, all the time. And that I am able to let go of any...
Replies
7
Views
454
Lord I am always judged by my looks, please help me not stand out like a sore thumb, it’s been a long time, just please let this change. Lord you know my issues.
Replies
13
Views
426
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,332
Messages
16,787,219
Members
648,901
Latest member
Yiastoernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom