Yesterday got a marriage proposal. I...

Asmorga

Disciple of Prayer
Yesterday got a marriage proposal. I don't want to marry that person. Please pray that I can marry person I like.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak create decree declare demand into existence 💯 FOLD. That I get Married Urgently to someone who is a good thing that THAT IS CUTE TO ME I HAVE TO BE ATTRACTED FOF THIS TO WORK & MY ATTRACTIVE VOICE WHEREVER ITS AT HAS TO STAY WITH ME PERIOD PERMANENTLY FOREVERMORE GREATLY. THAT can accept...
Replies
5
Views
139
Kindly pray for my daughter that she gets a good job, preferred in ###, she has done double masters and is struggling for a job. Also request prayers that she is blessed with a good marriage proposal - not only a good boy but a good prayerful family.
Replies
8
Views
565
I have a marriage proposal. I have shared my biodata. This picture has to be sent. Lord, I want to have a relationship. they did yes. I would like to be with you now. plz pray for ###.
Replies
6
Views
338
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,237
Messages
16,785,877
Members
648,818
Latest member
Nynaerance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom