Yeah I think I'm ready for the ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, I ready for Christian man, funny, gentle, compassionate, joyful. Guide me if your will to a godly man. in Jesus name
Replies
9
Views
411
I think after todayyyy I should leave alliance there's way to broads in my crown and I'm home by myself..IM DONE ITS OVER I HAVE DECIDED ON NO ONE ON THESE PEOPLE FOR SURE EVERYONE FROM ### HI IS ONLY SAVED THERE IS NO ONE FOR ME THAT LOVES ME IN ### YOU ALL HAVE JUST THROWN ME TO THE CURB IN MY...
Replies
7
Views
127
If people who oppose them are gone they can do whatever they want. I oppose them, and I volunteer to be eliminated first. Please humanely euthanize me before the people in charge implement euthanasia (that I'd volunteer for if I'm still here). Either way, I'm gone, which is what I want. Please...
Replies
7
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,299
Messages
16,786,981
Members
648,879
Latest member
Steirad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom