Wrongfully Accused

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tee R
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tee R

Guest
Yesterday I was accused of something at my job and was left to go home and not sure where to go with this situation because this could ruin me or cost me from ever getting a job. This is going to hurt us financially because we were already having financial problems before this took place.

Please pray for me and my family during this time. Pray that God will give me wisdom and guidance on how to handle this situation. Pray that He will protect my reputation and that justice will be served. Pray that He will provide for our financial needs during this difficult time. Thank you for your prayers and support.

In Jesus' name, Amen.

Scripture to meditate on: "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." - 1 Peter 5:7
 
I speak in the name of Jesus Christ all problems gone. Power of holy spirit be filled in your life. be success in the name of Jesus amen.

I speak in the name of Jesus Christ all problems gone. Power of holy spirit be filled in your life. be success in the name of Jesus amen.
 
Child of God,

Let Us Pray…My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV)

Let’s Pray…Dear God I ask in Jesus’ name that the person who sent me this prayer, the one who wrote it, all my family, friends, especially me, myself, and I will fall more in love with You and love You with an unquenchable, ravenous, greedy, huge sincere, heartfelt, unconditional love that will never die but increase on a daily basis. Answer this prayer Lord Jesus exceeding, abundantly above more than I can ask, pray, plead, beg, think, dream, or even imagine. Amen, so be it, and it is so.
 
lord we r praying for ### pls comfort her sol n set her back to a good job so that she should be a good witness for you in her office and friends. amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for the ### Security supervisor ### to be disciplined, demoted or terminated by the company or the Representative ###. Pray for ### to never believe the lying supervisor ### lies about her good worker ### sleep on the job. Pray for ### to not be fired, disciplined or lose his job with ###...
Replies
7
Views
162
My ### and ### in the Lord are accusing me of things I haven't done. I have confronted, but just made it worse. I am praying for them and asking Jesus to help me forgive.
Replies
7
Views
256
I need prayer for ### at work who is wrongly accusing ### of something that isn't true and ### is under investigation. Thank you for the prayer.
Replies
8
Views
317
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,351
Messages
16,787,359
Members
648,928
Latest member
Tyroersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom