Wow. Please Jesus.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jonathan
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jonathan

Guest
In the hospital again with 2 new p.e.'s and a new d.v.t. They'll release me soon and I'll be out homeless in the heat again. Prayed so much. No one will help me. People only wanna pray. Lord, I've always tried to help people as well as pray. Please take the bitterness from my heart. You know what's in my heart. I'm so sick. I truly believe I'm gonna die out here. Please, Jesus, forgive me for complaining and put something good in everyone's heart. Please send me help. If anyone has any advice or is actually willing to help a fellow Christian, plz text me @ ###. Please.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your Wishes.

Amen....!
 
It is so good to know that God is always with us in our time of need. Psalm 91:15 (NIV) says, ...I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.

Be encouraged that when we trust God nothing is wasted. Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall (Psalm 55:22 NIV).

Give God the situation, and He will be faithful to His promise to bring good out of difficulty. …we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them (Romans 8:28 NLT).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi. This is asked of Jesus in His Name and in Jesus' Name only. Only Jesus can do this and Jesus will when you pray to Him be able to show you everything. There were malicious elements coming to this prayer, insulting it, with aim of said elements being for them to look good by insulting it...
Replies
10
Views
176
Hi. This is asked of Jesus in His Name and in Jesus' Name only. Only Jesus can do this and Jesus will when you pray to Him be able to show you everything. There were malicious elements coming to this prayer, insulting it, with aim of said elements being for them to look good by insulting it...
Replies
12
Views
308
Hi. This is asked of Jesus in His Name and in Jesus' Name only. Only Jesus can do this and Jesus will when you pray to Him be able to show you everything. There were malicious elements coming to this prayer, insulting it, with aim of said elements being for them to look good by insulting it...
Replies
11
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,161
Messages
16,819,516
Members
651,213
Latest member
Lyelwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom