Would you pray that my mother can ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Shalom, and may the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. 🙏 My mother, ###, and I are new Christian believers living in ###. Sadly, my mother has suffered a stroke, and now her heart is also not functioning well. Her condition is very serious and critical. With all my heart, I believe that...
Replies
6
Views
171
Can you please pray for my mother ### so she would not have cancer again? Can you also please pray for her mental well-being because she is going through feelings of despair? Thank you and God bless you
Replies
12
Views
218
I requested prayer for my housing situation a couple of months ago. Sadly it has gotten worse. My nerves are shattered, I've had to take my mother to the ER twice in one week. This has turned into a nightmare. I've fasted for months and prayed all day. The more I pray the worse it has gotten...
Replies
12
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,824
Messages
16,815,350
Members
651,027
Latest member
Lyraolunain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom