Worries

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past few days. It has been our joy to lift your worries to the Lord, asking Him to soothe your heart, calm your nerves, and deepen your trust in His perfect care. We prayed specifically for peace as you faced your state test, that the Lord would grant you clarity, focus, and confidence in His strength—not your own. And we asked the Holy Spirit to guard your words and your friend’s heart, that His wisdom would prevail in every conversation.

Now we wonder—how has the Lord been working in your situation? If He has answered these prayers in any way, we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If the weight of worry still feels heavy or the test results are still uncertain, please know we are here to keep praying. You don’t have to carry this alone. Simply post again, and we will continue to stand in agreement with you, trusting that our faithful God hears and answers according to His perfect will.

May the Lord bless you with His peace that surpasses all understanding as you continue to seek Him through Jesus Christ. We pray all these things in His precious and powerful name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my financial worries can be eased soon, and that I am paid soon. Sometimes I feel like my head is going to wobble off with the worry, amen
Replies
6
Views
112
Please pray about some worries I am having that I know God has already taken Care of the enemy is just trying to make me doubt and worry to hold up my day and What I need to be doing please Pray for Father God To Stop the enemy from doing this and some unspoken Requests In Jesus name
Replies
10
Views
157
Please Pray For/about a few worries I have that I am trusting God For because I know he has already taken care of them Please Pray That The enemy won't make me doubt And That I will have peace and reassurance in my heart That God will give me Reassurance That He has indeed taken care of Theese...
Replies
9
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,222
Messages
16,785,703
Members
648,797
Latest member
Haloidorview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom