Worries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am worried that I am going to have no sort of Christmas this year, isolated and having lost my normal world and people due to fallouts and a move.

I have no money, can't even afford what I need, let alone anything for Christmas, I cannot even send cards.

I feel very low and sad.

Please help me God! Please pray for me everyone, I feel so sad and hopeless and I would like Christmas to be a bit better.

amen
 
Father, please be with this person through this holiday season, which can be very depressing especially when loneliness presses upon the heart, and the ability to do the things once possible is not there anymore. Please let this person realize that it is "a kind word spoken," spending time with another person in need of human interaction, and all those "prayers from the depth of the soul" can be worth more than all those things valued by this common world. At the same time, Father, please send something good into this person's life this season such as only you are capable of. Trusting in you, in the name of your Son Christ Jesus. Thank you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Just realised I might not have enough for rent this month , please lift my worries up in prayer , I feel quite hopeless at this point
Replies
11
Views
125
Please pray that my financial worries can be eased soon, and that I am paid soon. Sometimes I feel like my head is going to wobble off with the worry, amen
Replies
6
Views
112
Dear Lord, I don’t know how we will do this for ###’s scholarship payment. It is almost ### Australian dollars that we need to pay first, but You know our needs and our situation. I surrender this situation to You. Please lead us, provide what we need, and give me peace instead of fear. Help me...
Replies
14
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,296
Messages
16,786,961
Members
648,875
Latest member
Eldoolfonain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom