World Of Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter socceermom31
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

socceermom31

Guest
My friend ### ### is battling cancer; it is spreading quickly, but I believe in prayer and the power of GOD so I am making my mission to get prayer going around the world. I know prayer works and I have seen miracles. Thank You for your prayer.
 
Heavenly Father I lift ### up in your presence to take the Cancer out of her body! Cleanse her as only you can Dear Lord. In Jesus Holy Name Amen
 
oh god please ignored it on jesus name amen
 
Today, Father I want to thank you for blessing ### and hear her prayers for ###. I want to thank you for causing all around ### to make good decisions with a clear mind I declare that you are smiling down on her today and that your favor will be in everything she do because she is pleasing to you.

I declare that by your stripes I am healed today. I will live and not die. I declare that you are restoring health unto ###, and with long life you satisfy her. Today, Father I want to thank you for blessing ### and her family. I declare that you are smiling down on her today. I claim right now, Psalm 84:11 that you are blessing ### with favor and honor and no good thing will you withhold from her because her walk is blameless. God, I want to thank you for your favor today, not because of who I am, but because of whose I am. I am a child of the most high God, the creator of the whole universe. I commit this day to you

In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Shalom! This and next weekend we have Outreaches again and ask if you can pray for in Jesus name please? For Gods Glory and souls who repents from sin to God in Jesus name. Thank you and God bless you in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
10
Views
170
Shalom This weekend and next, evangelistic events will be held here in ###, ###. In addition, the brothers and sisters here regularly set up book tables and distribute evangelistic literature. We ask for your support in prayer, that the Holy Spirit may convict people and God may open their...
Replies
8
Views
295
I am ###. My dad, ###, is in the hospital. He had big surgery. Hope when he gets home doesn’t get infected, as doubt house and his bed will be clean enough for him. Help my mum ### and I. I am disabled and hope my legs won’t become too sore and useless by using them more often (more than one...
Replies
7
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,148
Messages
16,819,312
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom