work

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heart’s deepest cries—your need for meaningful work, healing in your body, the longing for children, and spiritual restoration. It has been our privilege to stand with you before the Lord, lifting each of these burdens in prayer. We continue to believe in God’s power to provide a job that honors your gifts, to bring healing where it is needed, and to open doors that only He can open.

If any of these prayers have been answered—even in ways you didn’t expect—we would love to celebrate with you. Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in God’s faithfulness. If the wait feels long and the answers haven’t yet come, we encourage you to post your request again. We are committed to walking with you in prayer, trusting that our Heavenly Father hears and moves in His perfect timing.

May the Lord strengthen your heart as you seek Him, filling you with peace and hope. We pray for breakthrough, provision, and restoration in every area of your life, all for His glory. In Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pray as I struggled with pornography and pray as my heart has so wanted children but I feel like jesus doesn't care pray that god can restore me physically and pray as all my family have children and it would take a miracle pray as I so want a job and pray as I so want a job that is not a...
Replies
6
Views
108
pray as I feel so far from god and pray for any demonic attack in my life that it can go pray as I scream inside to have children but feel like god is a billion miles away pray as I would become a pastor if I have 2 children pray as I scream for my health as god healed me when I was younger and...
Replies
12
Views
165
pray as I barely feel a Christian and have struggled with pornography for years and feel so worthless as the drive has been because I have no children and am not married and I feel worthless and I so wanted a house I feel so far from god and I have no job and no work and have been really...
Replies
11
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,210
Messages
16,808,113
Members
650,621
Latest member
Sleurfanvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom