work

vkat

Humble Prayer Partner
Lord pour your blessings on my job. I pray that my accounts can keep on ordering and I pray to get new business and to make my numbers. Lord, I pray to do well at my job. Amen
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus Jesus please help me. My job bullies me and makes working there a toxic hostile work environment each day. They have me so stressed out that my doctors have written me out on FMLA. I am not sleeping well and having constant nightmares of the toxic environment that I have been working at...
Replies
14
Views
176
God, thank you for this new year ahead and mercies new each day! Direct my steps in career & finances. Write my reply to my manager who has ignored facts & reasons & wants to exert power & make me look incompetent! Evil will not prevail! Open a door to a better job or my own business! Make this...
Replies
11
Views
137
pray for work pray that we can get the car fixed of the flat tyre pray for ### and ### that I can get them there t-shirts pray for work pray that God can physically heal me so I can have children and pray as my heart screams . pray as my life is such a mess pray for a full time job and for...
Replies
8
Views
92
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,450
Messages
16,811,257
Members
650,805
Latest member
Greyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom