Work

happystrongpure

Humble Servant of All
Pray that when I get my schedule for when I resume work in a little less than a week, that I don't work more than 3 times within those 2 weeks. Pray I just work the Friday evening shifts. Also pray that I get the hang of the tasks faster. Pray that when cashiering money does not slip through my hands. Pray that I give the customer the right amount, press the right buttons on the screen, and start to frequently and consistently have the expected amount of cash left. Pray my anxieties leave, I gain full confidence, don't mess up as much, and feel less stressed. Also pray my bond with the coworkers gets stronger and I feel more comfortable.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things! Stand on God's word - you have even more power than a conqueror - believe it.

Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loved us. {Romans 8:37}
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me about work as I've really been struggling with it lately since my workload increased. My job has a lot of problems and this increase only added to the stress of it. I have health conditions that require me to limit stress and I actually almost lost my voice earlier this week...
Replies
11
Views
279
I work in customer service and I feel that this week, I was swarmed with a lot of calls. Usually, I don't get so many. Please pray this would stop. I think this occurred because of changes that my company recently made. Pray that myself and my coworkers would not be overwhelmed with calls. Thank...
Replies
9
Views
434
Please pray for energy, focus and strength for me at work. Also for safety for me, and for me to get along with coworkers and customers. God bless you all in Jesus name.
Replies
14
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,460
Messages
16,811,387
Members
650,816
Latest member
Valueskantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom