Work

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

happystrongpure

Humble Servant of All
Pray that when I get my schedule for when I resume work in a little less then a week, that I don't work more then 3 times within those 2 weeks. Pray I just work the Friday evening shifts. Also pray that I get the hang of the tasks faster. Pray that when cashiering money does not slip through my hands. Pray that I give the customer the right amount, press the right buttons on the screen, and start to frequently and consistently have the expected amount of cash left. Pray my anxieties leave, I gain full confidence, don't mess up as much, and feel as stressed. Also pray my bond with the coworkers gets stronger and I feel more comfortable.

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things! Stand on God's word - you have even more power than a conqueror - believe it.

Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loved us. {Romans 8:37}

Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

that God heals my joints, liver and kidneys, that he heals my throat, my voice is hoarse and I get congestion a lot, that he heals my left leg and my knees, it hurts to lift my leg when I need to go to the bathroom at night when I'm getting out of bed, that he gives me more Christian friends to...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father please please if you don't want to help me and pull me out of this pit then keep reminding me who you are to me and that you are real. I can see that you don't love me as much as I thought and no man could love me as much as I want and now I'm feeling very very unloved and...
Replies
Views
Please pray did I get accepted for a modification loan for my home if I don't get accepted I will be homeless. I do not want to lose my home I really really don't I got behind on my bills when my mother died. I was out of work for a couple of months and had to tie it funeral expenses and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom