Work In ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

hall50

Account Closed
I pray for God to use us to his Glory. He is moving and working in our lives. Teach us as your blessings come to us to glorify you and praise. Let those in need be blessed as our lives are a witness to your will and not our own. That God is Love
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🧎🏽‍♂️God Counts Us Worthy of Our Calling, Fulfills Every Good Desire, The Work of Faith in Power, So Christ's Name is Glorified in Us & We in Him, 2 Thessalonians 1:1. "To this end also we pray always, that our God will count us worthy of your calling, and fulfill every desire for goodness and...
Replies
12
Views
230
To this end also we pray always, that our God will count us worthy of your calling, and fulfill every desire for goodness and the work of faith with power, so that the Name of our Lord Jesus will be glorified in us, and we in Him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ, 2...
Replies
11
Views
206
Thank You Lord for a roof over our heads, for food in our body, and for all Your kind blessings. Please may the work to our home today go smoothly, accomplish as much as possible, outcome be a work area that is conducive to its purpose. Please Lord help us make consistent headway on repairs that...
Replies
12
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,771
Messages
16,814,876
Members
651,005
Latest member
Othaerfuerhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom