Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

High efficiency in my classes. I am a teacher. High efficiency with my students/pupils. High efficiency with administration. Especially my school programs that I need to submit to authorities. Lord please accelerate me and let me submit them speedily in Jesus name. Let all the...
Replies
6
Views
272
God, please provide a financial blessing for me and her mother. Give me wisdom about every financial decision she needs to make, open the right doors for employment and additional income, and give her peace when the numbers feel overwhelming. Please provide what they need without placing a...
Replies
12
Views
182
Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle...
Replies
11
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,566
Messages
16,789,681
Members
649,133
Latest member
Ethiyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom