Work And ### ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vkydreams

Guest
Lord, I pray ### starts work again soon and that ### works everyday. I also pray the FEMA trailers come in soon so that we can get out of the shelter.
 
Lord help in a job matter and praying for a home. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me as I'm currently at work. I'm supposed to clock out soon but I'm dealing with a very difficult order and it's been a long, stressful day. I'm starting to get very frustrated and reactive while trying to work with this customer and deal with this order. Please pray for me...
Replies
9
Views
123
My boss will be leaving to a new location soon. My other one isnt very considerate. Asking for prayer for new situation and for things to work out. Please pray in Jesus name.
Replies
13
Views
146
Please pray for more work and employment opportunities for ### and I. ### has an evangelist ministry which he has to fund himself, so we pay our way for any mission trips.
Replies
6
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,363
Messages
16,821,648
Members
651,340
Latest member
Othuonoroinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom