work and future

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear lord, my name is ###. My wife talk about me to other people like a dog. I pray that this shall pass. I that her talking about to other people turn around in my favor. I ask that you reveal a lot of things to me. I ask that you help me keep my mouth shut when I need to. I pray that I get a...
Replies
11
Views
171
Dear lord,i thank you for all your blessings and love you have given to our family and my life.thankyou so much father,i am so grateful for this.but father today I came here to ask you and tell all my problems to you, father right now I'm too tired jesus too tired and I can't handled anything,my...
Replies
11
Views
158
Please pray for my future and future wife that we will not stray from what God fully has for us, I just turned ### a couple days ago, there is a girl who is talking to me right now but I don’t know if it’s her or not, and please pray that if it’s not that I find my person in Gods timing, thank...
Replies
10
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,268
Messages
16,786,493
Members
648,851
Latest member
Gildoysin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom