Wonder what happened with the Rapture. I thought ...

Lord Jesus please come quickly and please Lord, nothing is impossible for you Father, please allow many to be saved beforehand at the same time so they do not have to go through the tribulation period. You can change hearts at the twinkling of an eye. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in where is ### I would like to know if she is ok please.🙏 Greatly appreciated life in My wedding Air with ### is healed as in we have our God movements taste buds ### eat breakfast sandwiches at the same time in the morning connections healed I think I should get a really cute either...
Replies
11
Views
182
Some people didn't come today, so i pray that they are alright. 2 of the local police officers came, so i pray that God encounters them both in a way that is so clear that it's not a coincidence. Somehow the conversation got to "sacrificing to the bbq gods" or something like that, was I...
Replies
11
Views
192
Caring too much has always been my nature. I gave more chances and loved harder than I should have. I stayed when it would have been easier to walk away. No one noticed how much it hurt not to be chosen the same way I chose them. Deep down, I just wanted to feel valued. It didn’t make me weak...
Replies
6
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,302
Messages
16,786,999
Members
648,882
Latest member
Maloerirdael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom