Wisdom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev.Mike

Humble Servant of All
I am requesting prayer for God's guidance and wisdom today. I have a major test tomorrow and I need to retain all of the things I study today. God Bless.
 
Dear ###, I pray for retentive memory for your child pass the test with distinction.
 
Lord watch over this person to do good & be able to retain all information ### has studied. Amen.
 
Give God the situation, and He will be faithful to His promise to bring good out of difficulty. …we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them (Romans 8:28 NLT).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God gives me the wisdom to pass my real estate exam this Saturday. Please pray that He allows my mind to retain the information needed to pass and that I am able to remember. In Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
170
Dear God, Today i want to thank you for hearing my prayer to bless me financially. Thank you also Lord for the good health you have given me. I Pray father that you bless my daughter the wisdom as he continues to face struggles in school. May you guide her Lord that she may be able to answer...
Replies
10
Views
419
I thank GOD in advance for favour and blessings: for my divine health, to receive wisdom and guidance, be obedient to GOD, TO DO GOD’S WILL, continue giving tithes and offering to the Church I belong to, donate to other churches, study the bible, spread the gospel, win souls for GOD’s kingdom...
Replies
11
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,161
Messages
16,819,516
Members
651,213
Latest member
Lyelwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom