Wisdom

  • Thread starter Thread starter liz1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

liz1

Guest
Pray for reconciliation in our family
 
Lord reconcile this family. Amen and Amen
 
God I ask that You will honor this prayer request. Let Your perfect will be done! In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my family to have wisdom about whether to sell, give away or fix an old car we have. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
139
Hello, I got to know a man and we like us and we are both Christians and want to marry.But I need wisdom, as we do not know us for a long time now.Please pray for wisdom to decide, whether we should be together and build a family and for the right timing.Thank you
Replies
9
Views
105
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray for good fortune and wisdom over the next years. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for...
Replies
12
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,708
Messages
16,814,197
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom