Will of God

(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."
(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."
He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.

Amen Brother. Seek His Will first in all things. God bless you.
 
Oh father, blessed is he who seeks you, may you hear and provide guidance.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
I joined you in your prayer. Heavenly Father, we thank you for every dream you have placed in our hearts. We ask that you would bless us with the tools we need to bring them to fruition. Help us not to give up. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Summary (due to privacy): Please pray for many individuals (names omitted for privacy) for their salvation and that God's will be done in all their lives, and in the lives of their families, loved ones, enemies, associates, acquaintances, and friends. Also pray for me. May God's Will Be Done in...
Replies
10
Views
198
What has God done for me? Why should i follow him. What has He done for me in my pain and sorrow? My faith has been betrayed, and even God dont have power to fix the past. Even God has no willingness to do it. Can a prostitute's past of selling her body be beautiful? Is the act of stealing...
Replies
10
Views
169
Please pray for me. I’m not sure what to do, and in all honesty, I’m not sure if, other than praying if there’s anything that I could or should do. May God’s Will Be Done. All I can say is God Is Great! Let’s just say, the culmination of over ### years of very stupid Very foolish lifestyle...
Replies
10
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,123
Messages
16,819,090
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom