Why? Why do good things happen to ###?

MAYBE , JUST MAYBE YOU ARE NOT DOING WHAT IS REQUIRED OF YOU AS THE BIBLE TEACHES . THERE SEEMS TO BE MUCH BITTERNESS AND HATE IN YOUR HEART , THIS ALONE COULD BE HOLDING YOU BACK FROM ANY BLESSINGS .
Nah. I’m doing everything that I’m supposed to as a human. Lecturing not needed. Have an awesome day & please take your CAPS lock off. Nobody likes to be lectured
 
Nah. I’m doing everything that I’m supposed to as a human. Lecturing not needed. Have an awesome day & please take your CAPS lock off. Nobody likes to be lectured
I AM NOT LECTURING YOU, I ALWAYS HAVE TYPED OUT THINGS THAT WAY, AGAIN YOU SEEM ANGRY AND BITTER. I AM WONDERING WHY YOU ARE ON THIS PRAYER SITE SINCE YOU DON'T BELIEVE THAT GOD ANSWERS ANYONE'S PRAYERS ANYWAY.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Why does God allow the evil to prosper? They are honored, even worshiped at times and celebrated for achieving accomplishments. But they are godless and don’t accept Jesus. Why do evil women prosper as well? Why does God let only fans and models make millions of dollars by being naked and...
Replies
10
Views
189
  • Article Article
Why aren’t you having the sexual intimacy you anticipated experiencing after marriage? Good question. And the answer is: I don’t know. Because every situation is different. But I can tell you some common reasons why sex isn’t happening in many marriages, and that might include yours. Busy...
Replies
0
Views
120
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God John 7:1 – “After this, Jesus went around in Galilee. He did not want to go about in Judea because the Jewish leaders there were looking for a way to kill him.” Extended Explanation: This verse gives us insight into a critical moment in...
Replies
10
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,708
Messages
16,814,197
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom