Why does Jesus not hear my prayers when I got forgiveness?

Dulvy

Disciple of Prayer
Why does Jesus not hear my prayers when I got forgiveness of my sins that I did? Please help me to understand this.

Why does Jesus motivate me anymore?
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Why does Jesus hate me so much. Why does he let evil people harass me day and night all day and they have never any negative consequences. The people that abuse day and night have a very easy life and they never ever suffer ever. I have had a difficult hard horrible life filled with pain and...
Replies
7
Views
129
Hello, God stopped answering my prayers when I betrayed him in prayer and in life, so please will someone ask of him to forgive me and please hear my prayers and answer them again. My life used to be so great until I got closer to and further from God. Please help me I have no power. Thanks Amen
Replies
11
Views
458
Please hear our prayers. When I ask you give me what I need. I only ask when the challenge comes you give us a sign to face the darkness, so your light shines through. We stand ready! To love.
Replies
9
Views
455
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,739
Messages
16,814,442
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom