Why do we hunger for God?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Because our heart is empty and we are lost in a dark world. The world, the flesh and the devil want have gotten on us and we were following others gods rather than Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith. He alone is the fountain of all joy and the center of all peace and joy in our life.

All my springs of joy are in You.
Psalm 87,7

Those singers in Davids time knew very well that the joy of the Lord is our strenght and that when we sing praises to His holy name, joy springs out from the heart of the Lord to our heart of praise.

His presence we seek all the time.
Our emptiness cant go on.
Our loneliness cant stand anymore.
We need a sunshine from heaven.
A light that lights our path.
My hunger for God continue.
Till I reach His holy throne.
In Him alone there is mercy.
Compassion and care.
Life without Him.
Is not worth living.

Let the peace of the Lord rule in your heart since as members of one body you were called to peace. Be thankful.
Col. 3.15

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I have opened my mind and my heart to hear Gods love and mercy. His holy presence overwhelmes me and I am full of love to Him and adore His holy name. By His grace we live to worship Him. At the mentions of His name wonders happens to all of us who believe, trust and wait. Hallelujah, we are overcomers through the Blood of the Lamb.

Trying to find happiness and joy in all of my life, could not find anything but emptiness and loneliness. When I turned to Jesus and follow Him, everything changed for the better. I will be here for you, said to me. The Lord will keep me under His arms of mercy. I shall forever praise, honor and glorify His holy name. Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
Heavenly love and care is the sweetest melody that fills our heart with joy and peace. In a world full of worries and full of noise, a sweetest melody soothes our soul. For Your name is great and greatly to be praised. I sing praises to Your name o Lord. For Your name is great and greatly to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Behold the glory of the Lord shall come down from heaven to all of us who love Jesus with all our heart, mind and soul. Let not His presence be ignored, instead, let it resound the a heavenly note to Him in praisel, adoration and worship. For He alone is worthy of all glory. Then the peace of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Let every single pore in our body absorb the light of God shining all over the place so we will see and feel His presence in our heart and life. Swim into the joy of heaven coming down to all of us who seek His face and start glorifying His holy name. Cast away all dark ideas and thoughts that...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We shall forever boldly proclaim and declare the praises of His name. When His visitation is in our midst, let us all rejoice in Him and adore His holy name. Embracing the King of kings and the Lord of lords who full of loving care came to all of us to save us, help us and heal our broken...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Come and fill our hearts with joy and peace, send healing and mercy, we need You today and will need You for ages to come. When Jesus touches our heart. Healing comes along. His touch is an eternal touch. Full of blessings and help. There is nothing lacking anymore. His touch is final and a...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom