Why did I and my body get###?

Quinten

Beloved Servant
Why did I and my body get attacked for no reason! It has to stop attacking me for no reason.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't understand why my body gets attacked for no reason obviously I don't know where that comes from.
Replies
10
Views
129
God recognized that he wasn’t play about me who I am. I don’t appreciate and refuse to accept people who lie to me for no reason. All I want to hear is the truth. All I want to hear is good news to make me happy that I deserve it. I’ve been texting ### and lawyers, too, the last few days...
Replies
7
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,868
Messages
16,804,253
Members
650,361
Latest member
Phoeraurwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom