Who you members

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer partners. Thank you all for your prayers and for acknowledging my need for prayer. I appreciate you all and God bless you and your families too. Today I seek your prayer for my patient in ### and her daughter who is traveling to England today. Please pray for my daughter and her...
Replies
12
Views
401
Loving God who takes away the sin of the world. I humbly ask for your mercy please heal my ###, may her blood pressure stabilize to normal. May her dizziness completely gone, her stomach and throwing up be stop. Lord Jesus please hear my prayers Lord. I lift it all up to you Lord, may your hands...
Replies
10
Views
259
Heavenly Father I come before You to ask forgiveness of my sin for doing planchet with my sister and my cousin when I was in class 6 and I unknowingly made agreement with the devil. Please forgive me and deliver me, Lord. Please Lord forgive me for not obeying after Your warning and married a...
Replies
8
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,344
Messages
16,787,309
Members
648,924
Latest member
Biyraurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom