Who will stand on holy ground?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Mornings blessings come to those who love to stand on holy ground, a place where we meet our dear Savior and Lord Jesus Christ who love us with an everlasting love and cares for us. Glorious things shall come to our life when we give ourselves to Him as sweet offering to Him, thanking for the blessings and help He sends our way. Our faith becomes deep grounded in the truth of His presence in our midst and our hope of living with Him in glory extends to eternity continually singing praises to His holy name. God spoke in the middle of the desert and said.....

Take off your sandals, you are standing on holy ground.
Ex. 3.5

Let us all remember that on the most holy ground we must tread when we read and obey Gods word. Living a holy and pure life before Him and adoring His holy name wherever we are. Words of life are spoken to us where we gather together to hear blessings coming down from heaven. For sure, Jesus will speak in the stillness of life, when we quiet down and start hearing the voice of the Lord.

I have loved you with an everlasting love. I care for you.

So, let us remember every single of our life that we are standing with Jesus on holy ground and we must bow down before Him and adore His holy name.

We are standing on holy ground.
And I know that there are angels all around.
Let us praise, Jesus now.
We are standing in His presence.
On holy ground.

We are standing on holy ground right now, Jesus wants to speak to each one of us and let us know that He is alive and well and want to bless your life, heal your body and and help you in every situation you are in. Believe, trust and wait for Him.
Amen

Mornings blessings come to those who love to stand on holy ground, a place where we meet our dear Savior and Lord Jesus Christ who love us with an everlasting love and cares for us. Glorious things shall come to our life when we give ourselves to Him as sweet offering to Him, thanking for the blessings and help He sends our way. Our faith becomes deep grounded in the truth of His presence in our midst and our hope of living with Him in glory extends to eternity continually singing praises to His holy name. God spoke in the middle of the desert and said.....

Ex. 3.5

Let us all remember that on the most holy ground we must tread when we read and obey Gods word. Living a holy and pure life before Him and adoring His holy name wherever we are. Words of life are spoken to us where we gather together to hear blessings coming down from heaven. For sure, Jesus will speak in the stillness of life, when we quiet down and start hearing the voice of the Lord.

So, let us remember every single of our life that we are standing with Jesus on holy ground and we must bow down before Him and adore His holy name.

On holy ground.

We are standing on holy ground right now, Jesus wants to speak to each one of us and let us know that He is alive and well and want to bless your life, heal your body and and help you in every situation you are in. Believe, trust and wait for Him.
Amen
Aleluhia! Jesús Lives! Crown With His Glory Divine!

Ex. 3.5

On holy ground.

Amen
Amen

Ex. 3.5

On holy ground.

Amen
We will stand on holy ground because we were chosen from the begining of the earth to be His very own.

Ex. 3.5

On holy ground.

Amen
A mighty wind has come to us when we were in prayer. Welcome Him, and honor His holy name. We need a fresh touch from the Master who love us with an everlasting love and cares for us.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
The Spirit of the Lord unites us with Jesus, full of love, compassion and care, He is watching after us, wherever we are, His protection and kindness comes to us in so many ways. The Lord will keep you from all harm. He will watch over your life. The Lord will watch over your coming and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus loves to bless each one of you and me. He love us and cares for us. He will never ever leave us nor forsake us. I am so glad He came to earth to give us hope of everlasting life. Love Him, praise Him, adore Him. In His presence there is joy beyond measure. And at His feet peace of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We are standing on holy ground and I know that there are angels all around, let us praise Jesus Christ, yes, we are standing in His presence on holy ground. Our eternal home in glory will be a city that will stand forever and ever, and that angels will be all around singing praises to God...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And I know there are angels all around, let us all praise Jesus Christ, we are for sure are standing on holy ground. To God be the glory for the anointing of His holy presence in our life. In the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy. Hallujah, we love You today. We shall forever...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We shall live again in glory, with Jesus and all the angels in heaven. That is the promise of Gods word to all of us who believe, trust and wait for His arrival from glory to take each one of us to our heavenly home. Now we know that if the earthly tent we live in is dismantled, we have a...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom