Keep standing on holy ground.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jesus loves to bless each one of you and me. He love us and cares for us. He will never ever leave us nor forsake us. I am so glad He came to earth to give us hope of everlasting life. Love Him, praise Him, adore Him.

In His presence there is joy beyond measure.
And at His feet peace of mind can still be found.
If you have a need I know He has the answer.
Reach and claim as we standing on holy ground.

Let us all raise our hands and hearts to Jesus. He is right here with us, wherever we are, Jesus wants to bless your life and heal your body and soul. Lord impart us wisdom from heaven, give us a sense of direction to Your holy presence.

Victory cometh from Your heart.

For in the presence of the Lord there is healing divine.
Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I kneel through the Spirit of God and walking in His love, Jesus I adore Your holy name. Making space in your heart and in your home for God to enter in and stay there is the secret of happiness and joy. Lift up`your hands and surrender to the will of the Father and He will lead us all to heaven.

“We are building our lives on the promises of God. Because his Word is unbreakable, our hope is unshakable. We do not stand on the problems of life or the pain in life. We stand on the great and precious promises of God.” —Max Lucado

Similar Requests

• Article
Mornings blessings come to those who love to stand on holy ground, a place where we meet our dear Savior and Lord Jesus Christ who love us with an everlasting love and cares for us. Glorious things shall come to our life when we give ourselves to Him as sweet offering to Him, thanking for the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The Spirit of the Lord unites us with Jesus, full of love, compassion and care, He is watching after us, wherever we are, His protection and kindness comes to us in so many ways. The Lord will keep you from all harm. He will watch over your life. The Lord will watch over your coming and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And I know there are angels all around, let us all praise Jesus Christ, we are for sure are standing on holy ground. To God be the glory for the anointing of His holy presence in our life. In the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy. Hallujah, we love You today. We shall forever...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We are standing on holy ground and I know that there are angels all around, let us praise Jesus Christ, yes, we are standing in His presence on holy ground. Our eternal home in glory will be a city that will stand forever and ever, and that angels will be all around singing praises to God...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Surely the presence of the Lord is in this place, I can feel His mighty power and His grace, yes, His blessed grace. I can feel the brush of holy angels wings I see glory in every face... Surely the presence of the Lord is in this place. Omnipresence is a wonderful word. God is everywhere. We...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom