Where are you God?, I can't get ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

You made me so happy by listening to every word I said. You are healing me so fast. My body is getting calm and relaxed. You handle everything inside my body that is bother wrong because you fix it immediately. That's why I love you, God! You are so good all the time!
Replies
11
Views
140
Yes, I believe in God, Jesus, etc., etc.. A few years ago my wife left me. She stole my children. I have not seen them in almost 3 years. I missed them terribly. Prior to my wife leaving me, I was the kind of dad that truly loved my children. I would take them to the park two or three times a...
Replies
8
Views
298
Something happened in my youth that changed the trajectory of my life for the worst. I’m now wondering where all the time went. I feel like a failure, I have nothing to show for and have wasted my life away. How do I make peace with all this. I’m trying to turn to Jesus but can’t shake this...
Replies
6
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,748
Messages
16,814,655
Members
650,990
Latest member
Soewood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom