When this heat will end?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

We are having a horrible problem with the heat rising up all over the country. Rivers and lakes are drying up, cattle are dying as well there is shortage of water for people to drink. This heat is affecting peoples lives also. They are dehydrated, when they do not drink a lot of water then blood starts to thicken, making it prone to clotting which increases the risk of heart attack and stroke. No wonder I was having chest pains and head aches all the time. I thought I had to do more excersises to make my blood run faster all over my body.

God punished Sodom and Ghomorrah with fire and I hope and pray that Jesus is punishing us with heat waves and drought because of sin and evil that is increasing all over the world.

Gods word says.
Do not kill.
People are killing everywhere.
Jesus said love one another.
People hate others.
God said.
Love your enemies.
No one is loving them.
Jesus said to feed the hungry.
There are more hunger in the world.
No one helps them.

My help cometh from the Lord who made heaven and earth.
Psalm 121.1

This muggy salty sun is not fun at all. We must wear light clothing and hats and umbrellas wherever we go. Longest sustained heatwave for a long time makes people so sick, soffocating and unable to breath. It is oppresive and unhealthful to all of us.

Let us all call on the Lord to stop this heat. We need fresh air and lots of water to survive. May God have mercy on all of us.
Amen

We just have to be in prayer to Jesus so He will have mercy on all of us. Canada had such a horrible forest fire and no one was able to put it off. The floods, the earthquakes, the hurricanes. Just ask for Gods mercy to all of us. Jesus will hear us from heaven and send help. I believe this with all of my heart.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Climate change has not happened overnight. It took years to bring this dissaster over humanity. All we have to do is to draw close to God and wait for the best to come to our life. He will deliver us from any tragedy we may face.

Similar Requests

• Article
As we see those things happening in the world today, it is sign of the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ to earth to take us all home to heaven. Turmoils of all kinds shall come to our door and hurricanes, floods, extreme heat that will dry out lakes and rivers. O Lord, You alone are the hope...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Anything that happens in this world it is the hand of God moving around us to make us aware of His power and mercy towards those who believe and trust Him alone. The intense heat, the burning of the forests, the drying up drinking water. Lakes and rivers are becoming so dry that wild animals...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We were having all kinds of problems with mosquitoes coming in my window and entering without permission to our room and biting us and not letting us sleep well. The samething is with bed bugs and roaches that comes in and stays there and would not leave our home. They told me to use rubbing...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is a wonderful question to answer according to Gods word and the experience of Paul the apostle who knew when He was going to go up to heaven. A., We know when Jesus is calling us home when our hair turns white. B. When sickness of all kinds comes to our body. C. When weakness and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessed be the name of the Lord, He is worthy to be praised and adored, so we lift up holy hands sin one accord, singing blessed be the name of the Lord. We will never ever forget to bless, honor and glorify the name of the Lord wherever we are. Thoughout the night, the thunder roars and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom