Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Those wonderful sounds coming down from heaven to let us know that Jesus is coming back again to take us all home to glory.

The trumphet shall sound and the dead shall be raised incorruptable and we shall be changed.

Wonderful promises coming down from Gods own heart. Come now all saints of God who seek an eternal life full of blessings and peace. A mighty sound shall be heard from up above and we shall rise up to heavens gates.

We are going to a city.
There will be no more night.
No more tears to shed.
No more pain to bear.
No more sadness and loss.
Let us all go to a city.
Jesus is the Light that never will turn off.
When the trumphet shall sound.
Jesus will lead us all,
To His glorious presence.

Blow a trimphet in Zion for the day of the Lord is coming.
Joel 2.1

My heart, my mind and my soul waits for the Lord. Day and night callling on His name. When shall Thou come? How long shall we wait for Thee? Those are the questions we should ask the Lord.

My heart longs for Thee in a dry and dreary land where there is no water. I have seeing You in the sanctuary, and beheld Your power and Your glory.
Psalm 63.1

Those wonderful sounds coming down from heaven to let us know that Jesus is coming back again to take us all home to glory.

The trumphet shall sound and the dead shall be raised incorruptable and we shall be changed.

Wonderful promises coming down from Gods own heart. Come now all saints of God who seek an eternal life full of blessings and peace. A mighty sound shall be heard from up above and we shall rise up to heavens gates.

We are going to a city.
There will be no more night.
No more tears to shed.
No more pain to bear.
No more sadness and loss.
Let us all go to a city.
Jesus is the Light that never will turn off.
When the trumphet shall sound.
Jesus will lead us all,
To His glorious presence.

Blow a trimphet in Zion for the day of the Lord is coming.
Joel 2.1

My heart, my mind and my soul waits for the Lord. Day and night callling on His name. When shall Thou come? How long shall we wait for Thee? Those are the questions we should ask the Lord.

My heart longs for Thee in a dry and dreary land where there is no water. I have seeing You in the sanctuary, and beheld Your power and Your glory.
Psalm 63.1
The sound of praise, glorifying the Lord we shall hear when Jesus arrives on earth and will take us all home to heaven.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
This is really a wonderful time to wait for our dear Savior and Lord return to earth in majesty and great glory. When the last trumphet blasts and the Lord returns for those who belong to HIm, In that moment, all believers in Gods promises of the second coming of the Lord, The living and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
God, in His infinity mercy and love sent Jesus, the Son of the living God to this world to save us from sin and evil and to lead us all to His glorious presence. Opening the gates of heaven so we can enter in. Let us all bless His holy name and continue to sing praises to His holy name. He...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Musical love coming down from heaven to fill our hearts with joy, peace and happiness. We really can hear this sweet sound of melodious voices of angels gathered together to lift up the name of the Lord our God. Holy, holy, holy are You Lord our God worthy of all praise and all glory. Rev...
Replies
Views
  • Article
These are divine treasures coming down to all uf who love the Lord with all our heart, mind and soul. When this wonderful promises comes to all of us, it refreshes us, calm our attitude, peace and joy fills our hearts and the joy of the Gods love fill our hearts. Spiritual and physical...
Replies
Views
  • Article
There are three wonderful means God assures us that we have eternal life in glory, full of peace, full o joy and full of happiness. The delights of God falling in our life overyonder. A. Those wonderful promises Jesus has given to us in His word. B. The witness of the Holy Spirit of God in our...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom