Nobody is reading this thread right now.

There are three wonderful means God assures us that we have eternal life in glory, full of peace, full o joy and full of happiness. The delights of God falling in our life overyonder.

A. Those wonderful promises Jesus has given to us in His word.
B. The witness of the Holy Spirit of God in our hearts.
C. The transforming power of His word in our life.

God continue to call us to come to Him and be saved from the wrath to come. The warming of the earth will not stop. Sin and evil continues to rise up. Drinking water will dry up and hurricanes and tornados will destroy our land. Let us call on the Lord who is worthy of all praise. He alone will save us, help us and lead us all to our heavenly home in glory.

Scientists keep seeking for new planets.
We need a new home.
This world will be destroyed sometime in future.
No one is stopping the rise of heat all over the earth.
The signs of the Jesus coming is near.
Let your eyes be on Him alone.
He is coming for you and for me.

Behold Jesus said. I am coming soon and My reward is with Me to give to each one according to the merit of his deeds.
Rev.22.12

God will call his people. If you are not saved, look towards Jesus. Read the bible, question if you must, the truth of Jesus will always prevail. We do not know the day or hour of Christ's return. Be ready at all time. Be faithful and bear much fruit for his kingdon.

Every single promise God has given to all of us will come to pass when we get to heaven. Here on earth, we receive blessings, help and grace, it is by His mercy that we are not consumed.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Our Father who art in Heaven who's Holy Spirit and Power dwells in us I come to You in Jesus name ❤️ 🙏 🙌 with all Honor Praise Worship and Thanksgiving for all things AMEN 🙌 For thine is the Kingdom Power and Glory forever and ever AMEN 🙌 Father I hope You have a wonderful bless day and week...
Replies
Views
Our Father who art in Heaven who's Holy Spirit and Power dwells in us I come to You as a humble grateful child in Christ Jesus with all Honor Praise Worship Glory and Thanksgiving for all things 🙌 AMEN For thine is the Kingdom Power and Glory forever and ever AMEN 🙌 Bless us be God for we are...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is a wonderful question to answer according to Gods word and the experience of Paul the apostle who knew when He was going to go up to heaven. A., We know when Jesus is calling us home when our hair turns white. B. When sickness of all kinds comes to our body. C. When weakness and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Those wonderful sounds coming down from heaven to let us know that Jesus is coming back again to take us all home to glory. The trumphet shall sound and the dead shall be raised incorruptable and we shall be changed. Wonderful promises coming down from Gods own heart. Come now all saints of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our dear Lord, full of mercy and compassion has given us wonderful promises that sometimes we forget to remember all of them, but the one I love is this..... God will rescue you from the penalty of sin and evil. He will come to you and save you. Blessed be the name of the Lord, He alone is...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom