When the trumphet shall sound.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

This is really a wonderful time to wait for our dear Savior and Lord return to earth in majesty and great glory. When the last trumphet blasts and the Lord returns for those who belong to HIm, In that moment, all believers in Gods promises of the second coming of the Lord, The living and the dead will be raised up in the glorious appearing of Jesus, then we will be tranformed into the glorified eternal bodies just as God has promised all of us who believe His word.

I have nothing to do with tomorrow.
I am just waiting for my dear Savior and Lord.
To rescue me and those I care and love.
So, I am waiting for the last trumphet.
The sound of heaven.
Coming down to my ears.
Letting me know.
I am here for you.

O dear Lord. I am waiting for You and for the hosts of angels coming down to earth to take us all home to Your glorious home in heaven. Come and rescue us from the wrath that will arrive sooner or later we will be facing the truth of Your word.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
This is really a wonderful time to wait for our dear Savior and Lord return to earth in majesty and great glory. When the last trumphet blasts and the Lord returns for those who belong to HIm, In that moment, all believers in Gods promises of the second coming of the Lord, The living and the dead will be raised up in the glorious appearing of Jesus, then we will be tranformed into the glorified eternal bodies just as God has promised all of us who believe His word.

The sound of heaven.
Coming down to my ears.
Letting me know.
I am here for you.

O dear Lord. I am waiting for You and for the hosts of angels coming down to earth to take us all home to Your glorious home in heaven. Come and rescue us from the wrath that will arrive sooner or later we will be facing the truth of Your word.
You are holy and pure o Lord and want us all to be holy and pure as Thou art. We shall forever honor and praise Thy name. Hallelujah for the Lord our God the Mighty One reigns. I shall enter into the house of the Lord our God with praise to glorify His holy name. Amen

The sound of heaven.
Coming down to my ears.
Letting me know.
I am here for you.

May Your will be done on earth as in heaven 🙏🙇👏

Similar Requests

• Article
For sure, we shall behold Him coming down from heaven in majesty and great glory, with a host of angels singing praises to His holy name. The Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout with the voice of an archangel and with the trumphet of God. I Thess. 4.16a The saved, all the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Believe every single word Jesus has said. He will appear in the clouds of glory and descent from heaven with a sound of a trumphet. Every eye shall see Him and those in the graves will rise up and will go up to heaven with Jesus. Open the gates of your heart. Let Jesus in your life...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We see them on the throne of heaven, seated on a table of love and care. He is waiting for us to arrive and live in His holy presence. Sing hallelujah to the Lord for ever and ever more. I saw the Lord, high and exalted, seated on a throne. and the train of His robe filled the temple. Isa...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Just wait and see the wonders God will bring to the faithful and true to Him. Jesus will never ever leave us nor forsake us. Showers of mercy shall come. Hopes of love and compassion. Wonders from heaven shall arrive. Open up our hearts o Lord. To receive blessings from heaven. A bliss...
Replies
Views
  • Article
As we see those things happening in the world today, it is sign of the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ to earth to take us all home to heaven. Turmoils of all kinds shall come to our door and hurricanes, floods, extreme heat that will dry out lakes and rivers. O Lord, You alone are the hope...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom