Nobody is reading this thread right now.

God, in His infinity mercy and love sent Jesus, the Son of the living God to this world to save us from sin and evil and to lead us all to His glorious presence. Opening the gates of heaven so we can enter in. Let us all bless His holy name and continue to sing praises to His holy name. He alone is worthy of all glory.

Every morning you shall hear His voice.
King of heaven shall speak to our heart.
It is Him who will lead us to His glorious presence.
Giver of strenght to those who trust His name.
All day long I shall sing to Him.
Glorious song of praise to His name.
When trials and tribulations shall come.
I shall enter into His holy presence.
There we shall find peace and joy.
Wonderful gifts that comes from heaven.

My King and Lord I shall follow You all the way to Your holy presence. No one will keep me here anymore, it is Him who is leading our path to glory.
Amen

All glory, all honor and all praise shall be unto the Lord our God. He alone is worthy of all praise. As He walked the shores of Galilee the lame came, the blind and the oppressed and Jesus healed all of them Jesus never ever changes. His mercy and compassion for those who suffer is clearly seen in everything He does.

God, in His infinity mercy and love sent Jesus, the Son of the living God to this world to save us from sin and evil and to lead us all to His glorious presence. Opening the gates of heaven so we can enter in. Let us all bless His holy name and continue to sing praises to His holy name. He alone is worthy of all glory.

Every morning you shall hear His voice.
King of heaven shall speak to our heart.
It is Him who will lead us to His glorious presence.
Giver of strenght to those who trust His name.
All day long I shall sing to Him.
Glorious song of praise to His name.
When trials and tribulations shall come.
I shall enter into His holy presence.
There we shall find peace and joy.
Wonderful gifts that comes from heaven.

My King and Lord I shall follow You all the way to Your holy presence. No one will keep me here anymore, it is Him who is leading our path to glory.
Amen
We shall shout and praise the name of the Lord our God, for His mercy endureth forever. My heart rejoices in Him and I will forever honor and glorify His holy name. Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
We see them on the throne of heaven, seated on a table of love and care. He is waiting for us to arrive and live in His holy presence. Sing hallelujah to the Lord for ever and ever more. I saw the Lord, high and exalted, seated on a throne. and the train of His robe filled the temple. Isa...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When we remember to honor and praise His name, sweet thoughts of mercy and compassion comes to our heart. fills our soul with peace and joy. Strenghtens our faith in Him and nourishes pure thoughs and feelings toward Him. Spirit of the living God fall afresh on each one of us. Mold me, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A wonderful choir of God is made us of many voices, it could be yours and others who come to church to join is in praise and adoration to God almighty. It is just like in heaven above, all angels, cherubims and zeraphims along with all the prophets of old and the saints who have gone up before...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We shall forever boldly proclaim and declare the praises of His name. When His visitation is in our midst, let us all rejoice in Him and adore His holy name. Embracing the King of kings and the Lord of lords who full of loving care came to all of us to save us, help us and heal our broken...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I love this wonderful verse in the bible. It tell us the whole truth of what goes on in heaven. Lift up your heads, o ye gates, even lift them up, ye everlasting doors, and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, this is the King of glory. Psalm...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom