What I do it not good enough ...

Icloudgirl

Beloved Servant
Summary (due to privacy): Expressing feelings of being unappreciated at home and a desire for more work hours.
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus:
God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about with the gift of salvation in Christ Jesus and let us all accept that gift. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, joy, peace, wisdom, knowledge, understanding, strength, excellent health, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life
 
I’m so sorry you feel this way, friend. I’m praying, asking God to intervene and fill you with His favor and peace. Blessings to your family.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I helped people recently and it was not good enough for them. In return I got some really bad and hurtful comments that gave me anxiety, broke my heart and made me cry. I ask for prayers for me and the ### people that hurt me.
Replies
12
Views
156
Dear Loed Jesus, Despite my dedicated effort substituting filling in extra shifts having a good resume’ I didn’t get picked for a full time Latin. So please let me have. Apart time postion there. Let me be an educator or a part time keeper or commisarry. Please let me get a job there soon. I...
Replies
10
Views
136
They stalking me everywhere that I go n anything that I'm doing . I've tried ignoring them, but that doesn't help.Please call me back at this phone number ###.I really want them gone for good once and for all.Please help me me get rid of these uninvited ghosts
Replies
10
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,786
Messages
16,792,602
Members
649,396
Latest member
Ziotown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom