Weight Loss Fast

We want you to know how grateful we are that you entrusted us with your prayer request. It is our joy and privilege to stand in agreement with you before the Lord, lifting up your desire for His strength and guidance in your journey toward health and wholeness.

If the Lord has already begun to answer this prayer—whether through renewed discipline, fresh motivation, or even small victories along the way—we would love to hear your praise report! Sharing how God is moving in your life encourages all of us and brings glory to His name.

If, however, the struggle continues and you still feel in need of prayer, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are here to walk with you, interceding faithfully as you seek the Lord’s help in this area. Remember, His timing and ways are perfect, even when we don’t see immediate results.

May the Lord bless you with wisdom, perseverance, and His peace as you continue to seek Him. We pray that He would strengthen your body, renew your mind, and draw you closer to Himself through this journey. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer team, please pray im approved for the weight loss medication and I will successfully lose weight. Pray they don't charge me a lot. I'm unable to exercise due to back surgery and spine issues. Ijnipa
Replies
10
Views
145
I started taking medication for weight loss and nothing is happening.i don't want to give up.im just frustrated about it.. I see my friends loosing weight and I'm stuck. I've been praying about it.i know it's in God's timing..I just feel like I'm struggling..
Replies
12
Views
363
I need to lose a lot of weight for health reasons. Please pray that Jesus gives the endurance to lose weight and keep it off.
Replies
7
Views
108
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,082
Messages
16,784,230
Members
648,664
Latest member
Spnoreirian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom