Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I need prayers. Please pray for my husband's alcoholism. He has many health issues. My marriage is suffering. It improved when he stopped, but he is back to doing it, and all the problems are coming back. Pray he would choose to stop on his own. Either for health, but preferably for us before something happens. Press on his heart, God. Pray my daughter's boyfriend would propose and they get married and start a family soon. She wants this so badly. Pray whatever is holding him back fixes. He says he wants to but thinks he needs a perfect plan. Pray for my son. Get a good career job. Stop drinking and partying so much. Come back to God. Become independent and meet a life partner. Father, I will keep praying. Keep asking. And have faith you will answer these prayers. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

Hello sister,
I pray that your husband will understand the risks and danger of alcohol and decides with Jesus' help to quit it forever. I pray that Jesus walks him through this journey so that you both continue to enjoy your marriage life.
In Jesus' Name. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, You know the burden I am carrying and the worries weighing on my heart, especially concerning our home. Please grant me tranquility instead of fear, wisdom to make the right decisions, and the strength to face this situation with trust rather than anxiety. Protect my home and my...
Replies
11
Views
195
Please pray for me in Jesus name, that my heavy hear find peace and that God may give me comfort. If He considers me worthy, please pray that He blesses me with a healthy child and cleanses my body of anything that may be preventing it. I don’t know how to pray for myself anymore. Sometimes I...
Replies
9
Views
150
Hello, whoever is reading this. I need to make a confession but I don't know who to confess to, and I'm too ashamed to confess to someone I know. So I will post it here. Ok. For context, I am 13 years old. I have struggled with lust for a long time now. I was exposed to pornographic...
Replies
9
Views
427
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,343
Messages
16,798,419
Members
649,861
Latest member
Azairxuanlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom