Weekend And Christms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Dear Brothers and Sisters

Please pray Jesus will richly bless my evening and whole weekend, that there will be no disturbance from my neighbors, that they will not have noisy rowdy visitors, swearing and leaving beer cans on the lawn, that the whole block of 4 flats will be filled with absolute peace and joy and love and all the Holy Spirit.

Please pray I will have a good and happy weekend, that something beautiful will happen to me and in my life.

Please pray my Christmas will be a truly happy beautiful blessed Christmas and I will know in the next few days what I am doing, that I will not be alone any part of Christmas, that I will have lots of invites from people I really love being with and they love being with me and I will be with the true love of my life/future wife and we will share a beautiful happy Christmas, on all the days of Christmas, including New Year's Eve and New Year's Day, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Rebuke it torment in the neighbor each week or weekend with their party / gathering, meeting disturbing the road invasion of the privacy in this house usually also they are hide in the night or day week or weekend take advantage of it for transfer in another divorce, ruin, tragedy, horror misery...
Replies
6
Views
111
Rebuke it torment in the neighbor each week or weekend with their party / gathering, meeting disturbing the road invasion of the privacy in this houseusually also they are hide in the night or day week or weekend take advantage of it for transfer in another divorce, ruin, tragedy, horror misery...
Replies
9
Views
108
Dear God, I lift up the weekend for Your dear people and ask You bring them refreshment and renewal with a focus in reassurance that You're healing and acknowledging any deliverance to occur. Lord, cause Your people to not be dismayed and overcome with any trials they are maybe battling with...
Replies
6
Views
108
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,822,060
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom