Wednesday afternoon the officer who is doing my background ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BackToBlue

Servant of All
Wednesday afternoon the officer who is doing my background investigation said she would send the Personal History Statement (PHS) for me to complete. She said I only would have about 11 days to complete it and get it back to her.

It is Saturday night and still no email. I am so stressed and grinding my teeth. Why am I freaking out about this so much? Keep calm and pray, ###.

Please pray that this does not fall through. I have come so far for it to all go to nothing now. I have so many confirmations and have been driven so much to seek this. I need God to follow through for me again as He always has.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
DO NOT FEAR!

ISAIAH 41:10

"DO NOT FEAR, FOR I AM WITH YOU; DO NOT ANXIOUSLY LOOK ABOUT YOU, FOR I AM YOUR GOD. I WILL STRENGTHEN YOU, SURELY I WILL HELP YOU, SURELY I WILL UPHOLD YOU WITH MY RIGHTEOUS RIGHT HAND."
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son was going Wednesday afternoon 1 o'clock; he did not come in the house. Please pray for my son, please please.
Replies
4
Views
20
  • Locked
I am still working on my background investigation paperwork for Stockton PD. I will finish tonight or tomorrow, and mail it tomorrow. Once she receives it, I will be scheduled for a one on one interview. Then will come her recommendation after she validates all my information. That could take 30...
Replies
4
Views
153
P
  • Locked
Dear Friends, I ask your prayers for me this Wednesday afternoon, I have to get a biopsy on a nodule on my thyroid that has grown in the last year. Please pray that all goes well with the procedure and that it is benign. Thank you for any and all prayers, you are all in my daily prayers. In...
Replies
0
Views
82
PraySite Requests
P
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,738
Messages
16,814,423
Members
650,987
Latest member
Lrkeamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom