My son was going Wednesday afternoon ### o###

Terasana

Disciple of Prayer
My son was going Wednesday afternoon 1 o'clock; he did not come in the house. Please pray for my son, please please.
 
Lord we plead you to bring home her ### safely. May they know about their ###'s location right now in the name of JESUS. No harm may befall him.

Read the Bible and kneel down and pray.

Our compassionate Lord wil bring your ### back. Keep praying.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise God! Thank You Jesus! Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. I'm going through a lot of changes in my life and my lifestyle. Praise The Lord! I was backslidden for over ### years and by the Grace of God I'm serving Him again. Not only am I serving Him, but I'm also alive...
Replies
7
Views
315
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! Thank You Jesus! Hallelujah! Please pray for my physical and mental health, and my financial situation. Please pray that God's Will Is Being Done in my life and in the lives of each and every one I pray for. May God Bless you for spending...
Replies
8
Views
297
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
10
Views
311
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,719
Messages
16,814,290
Members
650,970
Latest member
Srfierarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom