We speak and declare into existence 100 fold right ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
We speak and declare into existence 100 fold right now no more fighting with ### God's will between us And he cannot text me and other women Lord shut those doors he either becomes the Husband he is called to be for me or I get the Husband God has planned that's it that's all no more enemy in my love life right now according to God's will 100 fold with the blood of Jesus all the way from the spiritual into the physical
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I prophecy decree declare into existence ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ###...
Replies
5
Views
336
I prophecy demand decree declare into existence LORD; I need you intervene now. I get my movements back 🔙 new marriage with someone else because ### and ### and a bunch of people decided to use me for motel stays and my energy. I'm not important as a God wife just a conduit. Activate smite now...
Replies
6
Views
388
I speak into existence prophecy decree demand declare I have peace I get the unemployment done easily great amount back tmrw easily I have a great life dreams come true hearts desires my prayers answered in my life not someone else's the thieves don't reap my prayers marriage air love life air...
Replies
8
Views
290
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,323
Messages
16,821,201
Members
651,326
Latest member
Sierdenland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom