We Need Your Prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovesthelord

Humble Servant of All
I love and trust in the Lord. My family has many pressing needs this week. I ask you to please help us pray for God to protect us and change hearts to only show us love, compassion and mercy. I ask you to please help us pray for God to bless us and provide our needs and shower us with His blessings. I need God to work His miracles in our lives. Please help us ask God to release us from the burdens in our lives. I thank you for your prayers.
 
I pray that Jesus take care of your needs and meanwhile keep awaiting miracle every moment of your life..
 
Lord, may your grace abound upon this family that they may have sufficiency in all things abound for every good work in the name of Jesus Christ. And I command your angels to protect them in the name of Jesus Christ.
 
Prayed for God to shower you with gifts, blessings, and remove your burdens. In the name of Jesus Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am always asking for prayers for my son ### so here I am again. Please pray that God heals him. That Jesus holds him and heals him and that he can have joy in his life. Please pray that everything will fall into place medically. I'm mentally exhausted. Please ask God if my son can have a long...
Replies
6
Views
252
STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY EYESIGHT!!!!!! I AM SCARED. DEAR GOD, PLEASE DONT LET ME GO BLIND!!!! AMEN!!!!! PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS, ALWAYS. THANK YOU.
Replies
12
Views
60
STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY EYESIGHT!!! PLEASE!!!! REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS!!!! THANK YOU. I AM SCARED.
Replies
10
Views
95
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,354
Messages
16,821,575
Members
651,334
Latest member
Faerxeawood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom