We need assistance in every area of ...

Beyax

Disciple of Prayer
We need assistance in every area of our lives. Life was manageable before, but now, it's my will power that keeps me going and my TRUST in HIM WHO I not ONLY fear but LOVE.
 
May the Grace of Almighty Lord Yeshuva be with you.
Trust The Lord, and follow The Lord's Commandments. The Lord will never leave you, because you are precious and dear to Him. You are created in His Image and Likeness.
May The Lord restore everything and bring happiness and peace to you abundantly.

Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I am lost and don't know what am doing with my life. Everything that I did and chose I don't know why and I would just like to disappear nothing makes sense and am tired. I am full of lust and sin. I hate myself. Lord I surrender every minute. Every time I regain control I fail...
Replies
5
Views
249
Is there no balm in Gilead; is there no physician there? why then is not the health of the daughter of my people recovered? Matthew 4:23 Jesus went throughout Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom, and healing every disease and sickness among the people...
Replies
11
Views
210
Me and ### need help getting food, getting rides to the Doctor and to the grocery store, and for prosperity and wealth.
Replies
6
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,632
Messages
16,813,551
Members
650,925
Latest member
Caloethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom