O Lord, I am trusting in You alone. Your word is true and we must stick to every single promise You have given us. My Father will love you and will make our home in His glorious presence.
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God
Esther 4:14 :
For if thou altogether holdest thy peace at this time, then shall there enlargement and deliverance arise to the Jews from another place; but thou and thy father's house shall be destroyed: and who knoweth whether thou art...
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God
Isaiah 65:1 :
I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name.
Historical Context:
Isaiah ministered during a tumultuous period in...
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God
2 Chronicles 32:8 – “With him is only the arm of flesh, but with us is the Lord our God to help us and to fight our battles.” And the people gained confidence from what Hezekiah the king of Judah said.
Extended Explanation of the Verse...