We have a huge loans and debts ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
We have a huge loans and debts to pay, we wanted to shift to a new house but financially we are not stable. We applied for a new loan but it was disapproved. I'm becoming restless I dono what to do. Please pray for me.
God bless you
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the lord. My family is going through a difficult situation. We are facing financial hardships right now with a huge debt. The people whom we have to give money are making problems and we have applied for a loan and that too is having problems with the sanctioning of the loan. My brothers'...
Replies
8
Views
297
Heavenly father in heaven, I pray before you kneeling down and with full faith and trust to bless me and my husband and take us out of this loans and debts issues which we are trapped in from past ### years I want to do lot for my parents medical treatment and other necessities also for my...
Replies
5
Views
446
I have a huge amount of debt so please pray for me.. I want to give up my life... please pray for me so that I can receive financial miracles and I promise to serve God forever.
Replies
11
Views
435
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,059
Messages
16,784,026
Members
648,638
Latest member
Fealnaenarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom