We Had A Car Accident

Status
Not open for further replies.

ribsc

Humble Servant of All
Thanks God we are ok. I don't know really what's been happening with me lately. I have felt anger, I am out of control with my husband. I don't trust his parents because they are always after us and trying to control our life. My husband didn't want to go with our car as I told him, and he instead asked his father's car, and look what happened. Now he needs to go every day taking his father to work with our car, and my son doesn't go to school because we don't have a bus and we have to give our car to his father.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had a car accident to day. Fender Bender and no one was hurt. I was driving in an unfamiliar area of a large city and got confused on a 1-way that looked like a two-way street. Pray that God would intervein with the insurance agency so they don't raise my rates more than 15-20%. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
207
Please pray for my healing after a car accident. I ask God and Jesus to heal my injuries, give me strength, and help me through this difficult time. Please pray that God gives me peace, wisdom, and strength as I deal with the insurance company and people who do not believe me. May the truth be...
Replies
7
Views
146
Please pray for my brother in law, ###. He was in a head in collision this past Wed, ### around midday returning home from work. He sustained ###, ### as well, injured other areas and ###, so far, no ###. He's coherent, but in ###, had ### the next day for his ###, this Monday is a follow up ###...
Replies
13
Views
431
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,123
Messages
16,819,090
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom