Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
God bless you. I prayed for your requests in Jesus' Name, amen.
 
I have prayed to our Heavenly Father over your request my friend. May God bless you, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from ### , Almighty God heal my give good health and healthy liver and long life I pray for my mom in Jesus Christ name Amen Amen AmenPrayer for God help our financial creditWe need ### every month to pay credits, but we don't have any job and financial...
Replies
12
Views
369
Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from fatty liver grade 2, Almighty God heal my ### and give good health and healthy liver and long life. I pray for my mom in Jesus Christ name Amen Amen Amen. Prayer for God help our financial credit. We need ### every month to pay credits, but we don't have...
Replies
12
Views
178
Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from fatty liver grade 2, Almighty God heal my ### and give good health and healthy liver and long life. I pray for my mom in Jesus Christ name Amen Amen Amen. Prayer for God help our financial credit. We need ### every month to pay credits, but we don't have...
Replies
15
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,275
Messages
16,786,557
Members
648,861
Latest member
Klaellorineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom