We are in Your presence o Lord.

We welcome You with open arms and heart, praising and adoring Your holy name. We have nothing in this world, nothing we have brought here and nothing we will be able to take to heaven. All we have is Jesus and His mercy, compassion, care and healing in our life. Everything belongs to You. Now, let us all say this to Jesus....

Let my heart be the temple of Thy Spirit.
Let my spirit feel the warmth of Thy embrace.
Let me be a holy habitation.
Where Your Spirit is pleased to dwell.
O Lord, I want to know Your glory.
I want to offer a sacrifice of praise.
Fill this temple Lord,
With Your Spirit once again.


Once we have believed in the word of Jesus to come to Him and be saved, then ask for the filling of the Holy Spirit in your life, to have wisdom from heaven. I am yielding to the Spirit, I will walk in Your love. Jesus, I adore, Jesus, I really adore Your name. Jesus. I adore Your holy name. Ask the Lord for the infilling of His precious Spirit and He will do wonders in your life.

He who asks, will receive. He who seeks finds. To Him who knocks it will be opened.
Matt. 7:8
 
Let us all praise, honor and glorify the Lord wherever we are. Jesus inhabits the whole wide world and He is in our heart.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Ezekiel 39:22 : From that day forward the people of Israel will know that I am the LORD their God. A Prayer Based on Ezekiel 39:22: Our prayer: Heavenly Father, thank You for Your unfailing promise and Your persistent grace. LORD God...
Replies
11
Views
67
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 114:2 : Judah became God’s sanctuary, Israel his dominion. A Prayer Based on Psalm 114:2: Our prayer: “Heavenly Father, thank You for Your mighty power that rescues and redeems. LORD God, just as You made Judah Your sanctuary and...
Replies
11
Views
232
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Song of Solomon 7:12 : Let us go early to the vineyards to see if the vines have budded, if their blossoms have opened, and if the pomegranates are in bloom— there I will give you my love. Our prayer: Heavenly Father, we come to You as...
Replies
10
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,667
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom