We are in God's hands.

Even though we walk through the valley of shadow and death, we shall not fear anything because Jesus is with us. He will carry us through the storm and through earthquakes. His mercy reaches to all generations.

I am with you He said. I will come to you and help you. I will lead your path to heaven.

Jesus lovely promises are eternal and we must believe with all our heart.
 
Fear not everything we see around us will end sometime. All we have to do is to trust Jesus words. I am with you always. So, give your life to the Lord and He will take care of all your needs and wants.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am Asking God to help me, there are people doing evil and negativity just to hurt me. let God fight for me and let them be put shame all of them. I am Blessed Child of God in Christ.
Replies
10
Views
220
But I’m not seeing results? It’s been months? I’ve prayed for a husband up to my standards, nothing. I’ve prayed for a better understanding of injustices, nothing. I’ve prayed for better disposition, energy levels, intelligence, still nothing. What am I missing? Are we to move half lives like this?
Replies
10
Views
371
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 65:2 : All day long I have held out my hands to an obstinate people, who walk in ways not good, pursuing their own imaginations- A Prayer Inspired by Isaiah 65:2: Our prayer: “Gracious and Almighty Father, we come before You...
Replies
10
Views
87
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,266
Messages
16,797,590
Members
649,820
Latest member
Spuashaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom