Wayward Husband

Status
Not open for further replies.

km444

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for my husband who does not have love for me after 15 years and two sons. Please pray for his heart to return to me and to God!
 
Heavenly Father we pray for this marriage, Lord only You know the problems that they may be facing, I pray that no matter what their differences that You will soften their hearts and may there be healing and restoration in their mind, body and souls and may they be binded together even stronger than they were before in Jesus name I pray Amen!
 
[SIZE=10pt]Dear Lord, please guide this special sister during the trouble in her marriage. And her ears shall hear a word behind her saying, this is the way, walk here, when she turns to her right and when she turns to her left (see Isa. 30:21).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Please reassure her when she sees a thousand fall on her right side and ten thousand at her left; help her to know that if she follows You, it will not happen to her (see Ps. 91:7). Hide her under your protective wings.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Help her to find the narrow path that will lead her to life, the abundant life you have for her and for her family. Lord, I pray for a testimony that you can use for Your glory when this troubled or broken marriage is healed and restored! We will give You all the honor and the glory. Amen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]I have had similar problems and I found a free, Christian online ministry called Restore Ministries International. It has changed my life for the better in all ways, not just concerning my marriage. You can find them at ### I'm also including a link for the first chapter in a book from their ministry: rmiew.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2576 Please know I will continue to pray for you and your family![/SIZE]
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter. She is age ### and is wayward. She has a rebellious lying spirit as well. She is always out partying and leaving the house. She’s running a fast lifestyle and hanging out with friends and being with multiple boys. I tried to talk to her and all we do is argue. Please...
Replies
10
Views
312
Please send prayers in Jesus name for my cousin ###. She is involved in a toxic relationship and marrying this man on June 13th 20##. She is blind to who she has become since she's met this man. He has completely become her whole lie. She quit her job, cashed out her 401k and blew all the money...
Replies
9
Views
307
I want my husband home with me and my two boys We have been married for ### years and he has moved to ### with another woman. I want him to know that I love him and im sorry that he felt manipulated into this situation. GOD has helped me understand what I was doing wrong and im sorry. I want my...
Replies
12
Views
269
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,670
Messages
16,813,868
Members
650,946
Latest member
Scearkaenrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom